Need a robust, interactive, editable website?
PostNuke is your answer, you can have your
site up and running within minutes of download!
- Easy, step-by-step graphical installer
- Web-based administration panel so there
is no need for FTP access for daily site
- User registration and permissions system,
giving webmasters the ability to manage user
access to content and features
- Completely extensible through additional
- Strong user community providing many third
party modules/themes to further extend the
- Support for fully HTML templated modules
allowing the webmaster to change content
display through simple HTML and without
modifying the application code.
- Site look/feel controlled through a flexible, easy
to use theme system. Allowing a site
administrator to change the look and arrange
the content by changing HTML and not PHP code.
- Built in caching increases the speed of your
- HTML Compliancy to W3C guidelines, and
Bobby accessibility makes your website
display consistantly accross systems, enables
users with disabilities to get the most out of
your site, and also provides for the standards
of the future in all output sent to user's browsers.
- 'Short-URLs' Support. Instead of seeing long
urls containing many, many variables that are
not easy for humans to remember, Short-URLs
support creates a shortened version of a URL
for output to a visitor's browser, making the
page more memorable, and also sometimes
helping in search engine rankings.
- Easy upgrades so you can stay current with
the latest releases
- Multilingual support through an official project,
many, many different translations of the project
are available from the NOC. There are also
many localized support sites
- Permissions control. Through the permissions
system, you can customise your users
experience. If you need more help
administrating your website, permissions
can allow certain members access to add
downloads, but not administrate any other
part of the website. By the same permissions
control, you can create a subscriber based
website that gives added functionality to
- Mail Configuration module, meaning PostNuke
sites can use external SMTP servers for
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get
Editor) is available for download as a core
module, but others can be integrated seamlessly
into PostNuke as modules. This gives any
administrator a choice of WYSIWYG editors
to use, depending on browser compatibility
or functionality required.
- Statistics records all of this data, and can
generate many different reports based on
the collected data with just a few clicks!
- AvantGo gives users the ability to read site
news on their Personal Digital Assistants
(works with the news module).
- Autolinks automatically link keywords to a
- Censor asterisks (*) replace any offending word.
- Credits automatically list the credits for the
functionality you install.
- Downloads a download repository, with
ability for users to submit downloads.
- FAQ creates a database of frequently
asked questions for your site.
- Legal generic legal documents adaptable
to your situation.
- Members lists all registered members on
- Private messages internal messages
system between users.
- News ability to publish News articles,
users can also submit articles for approval.
- Administration Messages displays messages
to specific groups on your site.
- Banners module, allows banners to display
with impression and click counts, and logins
- Comments add comments functionality to
- Ephemerids 'This day in history...' module.
- Polls survey your members.
- Quotes display famous quotes, or testimonials
- Ratings rate anything on your site.
- Recommend Us allow users to recommend
- Reviews review anything, and users can
also submit their own reviews.
- Built in search provides users with the ability
to search your site for a specified word
- Sections displays static HTML content on
- Top List/What's Hot provides a listing of the most
popular content on your site.
- Topics are for posting your news under.
- Web Links is a Yahoo style directory where
users can submit and rate useful links.
- Calendar, a calendar integrated into
PostNuke, for display of upcoming events.
(We are not associated with the support forum)
New Installation (v. 0.764)
Disk space required: 19.02 MB